July 31st, 2016 by Hal Moses
In general, it pays to have extended warranty coverage on any vehicle you own. When the manufacturer’s warranty expires it leaves you vulnerable to frequent and extremely costly repair expenses. Though not all vehicles will experience a major breakdown, most will and the only way to protect yourself from these unforeseen expenses is to make sure you purchase extended auto warranty coverage for your vehicle. This is especially the case with highline luxury or exotic vehicles such as Maserati, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, etc. Though the plans we offer have paid out on quite a few extremely high warranty repair claims, we recently set a new high at the claim that exceeded $53,000. This claim was for a Bentley and involved several powertrain issues. It is not uncommon for us to see claims in the $20,000-$35,000 range but this vehicle’s problems have raised the giant red flag about owning these types of vehicles without some type of exotic auto warranty protection.
Most people understand that a dealership can provide you with warranty coverage to protect you from these financial hardships but what few people understand is that you can also purchase this coverage outside of the dealership environment at a considerable savings. That being said, it is essential to do research on any company purchase warranty coverage from as there are numerous providers that are far less than reputable. Ideally you want to do business with the company that has been offering warranties for more than 10 years, has an actual underwriter, is accredited and highly rated with the Better Business Bureau, and that after a Google search, does not have any negative feedback, fraud, or ripoff report listings.
Auto Advantage Inc. is one of the highest rated providers in the industry and is been offering reliable auto warranty coverage since 1979. They are both accredited and A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau and only work with the highest-rated underwriters in the industry. They are also a warranty wholesaler offering their dealership level programs at 10% over wholesale dealer cost as they are non-commission provider. Visit Auto Advantage Inc. now to check the rates and available coverage for your vehicle.
Relevant Tags: Auto Advantage, auto advantage Inc., auto warranty, Auto warranty coverage, exotic auto warranty, exotic auto warranty coverage, high warranty repair claims, warranty coverage, warranty protection, warranty repair, warranty repair claims
March 3rd, 2016 by Hal Moses
We are often questioned on why we don’t post any testimonials of our happy customers on our website. It is unfortunate, but it is become the practice of many companies, both reputable and not reputable, to either create their own testimonials or higher a public relations firm to do it for them. This is obviously a dishonest and poor way to run a business. We choose not to post testimonials, though we have many, as we simply will not fall into this group.
So how is a consumer supposed to know what companies are reputable and what companies are not? The last thing a customer wants to do is invest their hard-earned money in a warranty program that will simply not pay claims as they promise. The best way to protect yourself as a consumer is to make sure you follow the following guides…
• First, make sure the company you choose for your warranty coverage has been in business 10 years or more so they have shown experience successfully paying claims, not simply selling plans and collecting premiums.
• Second, make sure the plan you choose is directly underwritten by a US-based, A rated insurance carrier. Many “so-called” auto warranty companies are simply corporations or risk retention groups and have no financial or insurance backing. Having a directly underwritten plan means that if the warranty administrator ever fails to exist, your claims will automatically be paid by the insurance carrier and your coverage will be valid regardless.
• Third, you want to choose a company that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and perhaps more importantly has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
The bottom line is that as you research the different coverage available to you, do not only look at the items covered and the price of coverage, look at the tenure and reliability of the company you are purchasing from. Though we are not the only company in the auto warranty industry, we are one of the best. To obtain a quote visit our webpage.
Relevant Tags: auto warranty, auto warranty companies, auto warranty company, auto warranty industry, directly underwritten, insurance backing, warranty companies, warranty coverage, warranty industry, warranty program
December 16th, 2015 by Hal Moses
For me, not a day goes by that I do not receive some type of unsolicited telemarketing phone call or piece of mail trying to sell me something.
Unfortunately many of the companies that do direct marketing have a terrible reputation and are generally very poorly rated with the Better Business Bureau. The reason for this is most higher-quality companies do not participate in direct marketing as they generally get enough business through traditional marketing methods. And no business is this more true than in the auto warranty business. There isn’t a single company we have found that direct markets warranty plans that actually has an insurance company underwriting their business. This is the gold standard for determining whether a warranty company is reputable and upstanding. These unscrupulous marketing companies are simply sham companies set up to scam you out of your money. Unfortunately this also goes for auto warranty companies that advertise on the radio or cable television. No “reputable” auto warranty company does any type of television or radio ad.
Purchasing an auto warranty is actually one of the best financial decisions the vehicle owner can make. The way to protect yourself and make sure that you purchase an auto warranty from a company that will be there to pay claims when the need arises is to make sure that you follow certain criteria. Some of the things to make sure of are…
• Be certain that the auto warranty company is in business for 10 years or more to assure that they are successfully paying claims, not just selling warranties.
• Check to make sure that the company is not only A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau but also an accredited BBB company.
• And perhaps most importantly, you want to make sure that the warranty company is backed and insured by a United States-based insurance carrier that has at least an A rating with AMBest. This means that even if the warranty company itself goes out of business your claims will still get paid directly by an underwriter.
The bottom line is you need to do more than just get a quote and assume the plan is a quality auto warranty program. You should always do your research to make sure that you know what you’re getting yourself into. An excellent place to start is one of the most reputable companies in the industry, Auto Advantage Inc. who have been offering automotive warranties and roadside assistance since 1979.
Relevant Tags: auto advantage Inc., auto warranty, auto warranty business, auto warranty buyers, auto warranty program, automotive warranties, quality auto warranty, quality auto warranty program, roadside assistance
November 13th, 2015 by Hal Moses
For many of us purchasing an exotic vehicle such as a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Aston Martin, etc. is far out of reach. But for those lucky few that can afford to purchase and enjoy these exotic luxury vehicles the joy and exhilaration they get from driving these cars is unmatched. However, when one of these vehicles breaks down the cost to repairs is also unmatched. It is not uncommon to see repair bills of $5,000, $10,000, $25,000, or more.
Unlike when you own a traditional vehicle, extended warranty coverage is not readily available for these cars. Luckily though it is extremely hard to find, there are two “reputable” warranty providers that do offer coverage for exotic and extreme luxury cars. Auto Advantage Inc., A+ rated and in business since 1979 specializes in warranties for these cars and is a direct distributor for both providers. Coverage available ranges from basic powertrain coverage to exclusionary bumper-to-bumper coverage.
If you are looking for Ferrari warranty coverage, Lamborghini warranty coverage, Bentley warranty coverage, Rolls-Royce warranty coverage, Maserati warranty coverage, Aston Martin warranty coverage, or any other exotic auto warranty contacting Auto Advantage is your best, and perhaps only safe choice.
For further details contact their exotic and luxury car warranty specialist at 800-933-9190 or visit Auto Advantage’s website directly at www.autowarranties.com.
Relevant Tags: Aston Martin, Aston Martin warranty, Aston Martin warranty coverage, Auto Advantage, auto advantage Inc., auto warranty, autowarranties.com, Bentley, Bentley warranty, Bentley warranty coverage, exotic and luxury car warranty specialist, exotic auto, exotic auto warranty, exotic vehicles, Ferrari, Ferrari warranty, Ferrari warranty coverage, Lamborghini, Lamborghini warranty, Lamborghini warranty coverage, luxury vehicles, Maserati, Maserati warranty, Maserati warranty coverage, reputable warranty, reputable warranty provider, rolls royce, Rolls Royce warranty, Rolls Royce warranty coverage
July 15th, 2015 by Hal Moses
When you are choosing an extended auto warranty program is important to look through the various exclusions of the policy you are purchasing. Most reputable auto warranty providers make their inclusions and exclusions clear and concise and have no mixed wording to confuse a repair shop or customer. However, some of the shadier companies out there, typically without a direct underwriter to get out of many different claim situations.
Overheating is a good example of this. Some companies will exclude any repair, even if it has nothing to do with the vehicle overheating if there is any sign that an overheat has occurred. More reputable providers will cover the failure of any covered part as long as owner negligence did not close the failure. Owner negligence in reference to a vehicle that is overheated would be if a driver would continue to operate the vehicle even after the gauges or warning lights have come on. This would obviously cause additional damage to the vehicle from continued operation after the overheat and would not be covered by any warranty program. So in conclusion, it is not overheating that is not covered by a quality auto warranty program, it is the damage caused to the vehicle by the continued operation after the vehicle has overheated.
To be sure you get one of the highest quality auto warranty is available you can request a quote from Auto Advantage or other A+ rated and BBB accredited warranty companies.
Relevant Tags: Auto Advantage, auto warranty, auto warranty program, Auto warranty providers, extended auto warranty, extended auto warranty program, overheating, quality auto warranty, quality auto warranty program, reputable auto warranty, reputable auto warranty providers, vehicle overheating
June 9th, 2015 by Hal Moses
When purchasing extended coverage for your vehicle is important to understand what the coverage does and does not cover. One of the main items that some “shady” companies will exclude from coverage is breakdowns of covered parts that have failed due to wear & tear. A wear & tear failure is a breakdown of the part has not completely failed but is no longer working the way the manufacturer intended to. This means that if a covered part has not completely failed, but is beginning to fail but has not stopped working completely or broken into pieces they would exclude it from their coverage.
It is important to know the difference between wear & tear items and scheduled maintenance items. Scheduled maintenance items are not covered by any extended automobile warranty. Examples of scheduled maintenance items are oil changes, tune-ups, tires, wiper blades, batteries, etc.
All “reputable” auto warranty companies will include breakdowns of covered parts that have failed for any reason including wear & tear. All Auto Advantage auto warranty programs include breakdowns due to wear & tear.
Relevant Tags: Auto Advantage, auto advantage auto warranty, auto warranty, auto warranty companies, automobile warranty, extended automobile warranty, reputable auto warranty companies, wear & tear, wear & tear coverage
April 9th, 2015 by Hal Moses
Most cars come with a manufacturer’s warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles. Some have longer 4 year were 50,000 mile coverage. And even fewer have a 5 year or 60,000 mile warranty. As fate would have it, most major auto repairs occur after the manufacturer’s warranty period expires. Purchasing an extended auto warranty can save you hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on each repair. And as repairs at up over the life of an extended car warranty it is not uncommon to have savings equal $5,000, or even $10,000 or more.
If your car is out of warranty, or will soon be out of warranty and you don’t want to or don’t have the ability to pay these high repair bills that are imminent, purchasing an extended auto warranty is a consumers best bet.
To learn more about the different types of coverage available for your vehicle and the cost visiting a “reliable” company’s website for a quote is a great idea. A good place to start might be visiting Auto Advantage who have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are also accredited by the BBB and who have been supplying car warranties to the public since 1979.
Relevant Tags: Auto Advantage, auto warranty, car warranty, extended auto warranty, extended car warranty
February 9th, 2015 by Hal Moses
When a consumer takes purchasing an auto warranty into consideration, they usually select mainly based on the price. Consumers want to try to get the best deal that they can when buying auto warranties. Price is important to take into consideration, but it is also important to realize there are other factors that should be looked at when choosing the auto warranty to buy as the final purchase.
When conducting research about auto warranties and which one will be the best option for you, make certain that you are going to be buying one that is of a higher quality. Keep these things in mind when doing research:
1. Look at the cost of the auto warranty and be sure that it is affordable. However, make sure that this is not the only deciding factor for what will be your final purchase.
2. Look into the company that you want to buy the warranty from. Ask yourself a couple of very important questions: Is this company reputable? Is it an established company? Is the company visible online? In addition, make sure that the company is both accredited and has high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Relevant Tags: auto warranties, auto warranty, warranties, warranty
January 29th, 2015 by Hal Moses
Any car owner can have peace of mind when taking the car to the shop for repairs and maintenance when the car is covered by an auto warranty. Auto warranties cover the cost of repairs and maintenance on the car. Here are three things to be aware of about your auto warranty:
1. Thoroughly read through the warranty so that you are completely knowledgeable about how long the coverage lasts and what parts of the car are covered by it.
2. Know where the auto warranty is coming from. Is it coming from an aftermarket auto warranty company or a manufacturer? It is important know exactly who is handling your policy.
3. Know the terms of your warranty and make sure that you perform all required maintenance on your car. Auto warranties only remain valid if you get specific work done to your car. In addition, keep a record of all repairs and maintenance performed on your car in the event that you need to take care of a claim.
Auto warranties put your mind at ease when you bring it to the shop to have work done. If you want to get the most out of your auto warranty, it is essential to be knowledgeable about all of its details.
Relevant Tags: aftermarket auto, aftermarket auto warranty, Aftermarket Warranty, auto warranties, auto warranty, warranties, warranty
July 24th, 2014 by Hal Moses
There are many motorists who are making the change to hybrid cars. The main reasons for this are high gas prices and a desire to be kinder to the environment. There are many things that are important to know before making the decision about whether or not the switch to hybrid is the right choice for you.
1. Hybrid cars are healthier for the environment. The reason for this is that they run on much less gas, which reduces the amount of smog being put into the air. The reduction of smog can be almost 90%.
2. There are other useful features of hybrid cars as well. For example, they get better gas mileage. The mileage ranges anywhere between 50 and 60 miles per gallon of gas. Also, they don’t need to be plugged in like an electric car does since they will recharge as you drive them. In addition, they can be sold easier since they have a lower depreciation value. Lastly, by driving a hybrid you may be eligible for a tax rebate from the government.
3. Hybrid cars also produce less noise. When you bring it to a full stop, it will shut down and help you to save gas. This is even more beneficial for drivers who drive in stop-and-go traffic daily.
4. Hybrid cars have a tendency to be a bit more on the expensive side. However, this money does not go to waste since you save so much on gas and car maintenance. These things make the higher price tag worth it.
If you decide to make the change to a hybrid car, you should protect your investment by purchasing an auto warranty. This will help reduce the costs of repair and maintenance bills on the car.
Relevant Tags: auto warranties, auto warranty, warranties, warranty